Rohingya children recount horrifying rape and genocide by the Myanmar Army in the town of Maungdaw in Rakhine State in the Western part of Myanmar 16 miles from the neighboring Bangladesh.
- U.N. Rights Officials Criticize China Over Muslim Internments
- New bill aims to expose China’s treatment of Muslims
- Turkey calls for international investigation into Khashoggi murder
- Saudi Arabia declares all atheists are terrorists in new law to crack down on political dissidents
- Brexit: Ex-prime minister Gordon Brown believes there will be a second referendum