Rohingya children recount horrifying rape and genocide by the Myanmar Army in the town of Maungdaw in Rakhine State in the Western part of Myanmar 16 miles from the neighboring Bangladesh.
- London school-bag essentials: books, lunch and an air-pollution sensor
- China’s Uyghur detention camps may be the largest mass incarceration since the Holocaust
- Muslims are forced to eat pork and speak Mandarin in China’s re-education camps, former detainee reveals
- England’s housing crisis: Is a distracted government the last to listen to obvious answers?
- Minister Field visits Paris to discuss anti-corruption and disinformation